Well, this is an exciting moment for us, hopefully for you too!
Maker’s Mgmt has been growing slowly, but steadily since launching in November and now help is required to keep up and keep pushing forward.
We currently have a part time position available, which, for the right applicant could grow into a full-time role in the future, pretty nice to be part of a company from the start right?
So what are we looking for?
We need someone with passion, energy, a love for the arts and marketing experience or skills in promotion. The right candidate will be an intelligent writer, must have a sense of humour, be organised and show initiative when working alone.
We are looking for someone who loves to research, enjoys writing for social media and feels comfortable putting together a pitch document. You must also find satisfaction getting in deep at the start of an idea and following it through to fruition. Maker’s Mgmt is a great place to have ideas, so we welcome forward thinkers who want to contribute to the agency.
You can make up your own fancy job title
What will you be doing?
Firstly we really need someone who would love to dig their teeth into the management of the Maker’s Mgmt social media, including the creation of monthly newsletters, updating the website news page, updating artist folios and creating artist features.
We need someone who gets excited about generating ideas and project pitching with importance placed on contacting and marketing to new and existing clients.
- We need a person who is happy to pop on some headphones and get in the zone, maintaining and managing Maker’s Mrkt (coming soon). This involves dealing with artists and brands, customer service, packaging and mailing purchases.
These roles will diversify as we grow, this is an opportunity as our first staff member to carve out your area of excellence in the agency and build a position for yourself.
You must have:
- Experience using Adobe InDesign or the ability to learn it quick!
- Writing smarts and wit
- Humour and good energy
- Self-motivation and initiative,
- A desire to involve yourself with, and contribute to creative industry
- Past marketing experience or marketing education is preferred.
Bonus points if:
- You have graphic design skills
- You like animals (until we move into our new office there will be a cat and dog hanging out here)
- You are confident without ego
No previous experience in illustration is required. There will be no illustration expected of you for this job.
Hours can be flexible to suit the right applicant; this is a part-time position.
To apply email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Applications close July 30th
artwork by Pâté